VIDEO - TRENDS AND ADVICE FOR RETAIL DESTINATIONS TO MAXIMISE AUTUMN TO CHRISTMAS
20 September 2021
In this insight session (video below and here) retail analyst Diane Wehrle from Retail Intelligence and Shopper Analytics business Springboard, sets out the footfall and emerging retail destination trends to optimise while Kallaway’s Client and Commercial Director, Katie Blake provides advice on the communications and marketing retail destinations should be maximising during this key period.
- Trendspotting the three key trends to harness: learn how to harness the three key trends influencing consumer behaviour this Christmas; localism, online shopping and retail parks
- Horizon scanning: discover the influences on Christmas trading and how to plan for them
- Ready, steady, go!: with consumers set to start Christmas shopping earlier than ever before, we reveal how to deliver a successful influence campaign to prompt your audiences into action
- Awaken your destination: Discover how to showcase your destination’s USPs through creative storytelling to generate shares, positive reviews and word-of-mouth!
Watch the video below.
Links to articles mentioned in the discussion:
- Why destinations should prioritise measuring joy over footfall, dwell and spend
- How to optimise technology to grow custom beyond the destination
- How we helped the Museum of Freemasonry boost new visitors by 66% via hyperlocal mobile targeting
If you need support for your Christmas campaign get in touch with Katie Blake email@example.com.