VIDEO - TRENDS AND ADVICE FOR RETAIL DESTINATIONS TO MAXIMISE CHRISTMAS
4 November 2022
In our latest Kaffeine insight session (video below and here), our Client and Commercial Director Katie Blake chats to retail analyst Diane Wehrle from retail Intelligence and Shopper Analytics business Springboard about the challenges fand opportunities facing retail destinations as we head into the UK’s first post-Covid festive trading season.
- Which pandemic-era trends in retail show no signs of slowing down, and Diane’s predictions for the impact of the cost of living crisis.
- How to combat stock issues by making in-person shopping exciting and encouraging your staff to combine physical and online capabilities in-store.
- Why it’s more important to focus on selling, rather than reducing variable costs – and how to achieve this.
- How to maintain town centres as exciting festive destinations – and how they can regain their role as community centres.
- Diane’s predictions for the challenges and opportunities that will confront retail businesses in the crucial upcoming festive period.
Watch the video here.
Other articles you may find useful:
- Why destinations should prioritise measuring joy over footfall, dwell and spend
- How to optimise technology to grow custom beyond the destination
- How we helped the Museum of Freemasonry boost new visitors by 66% via hyperlocal mobile targeting
If you need support for your Christmas campaign get in touch with Katie Blake – email@example.com.