Footfall and consumer behaviour: Trends and advice
17 July 2020
In this Recovery Session, (video below) we bring together Diane Wehrle, Marketing and Insights Director, Springboard and Annett Pecher, Director, Emotional Logic. They highlight the major footfall and consumer behaviour trends since lockdown lifted and what destinations should do now to adapt for the future.
- The differing speeds in recovery in regions and sectors and why
- The footfall projections for the end trading year and the impact across different sectors and age groups (F&B / retail / attractions and culture brands)
- The key themes destinations need to consider to be successful into the future
- What F&B, cultural and tourism brands should think about to make themselves more attractive to potential customers
- The move to online and how retailers and destinations should react
- Quick wins to make your destination, as easy and as engaging as possible.
Title image credit: Nickolay Romensky / CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)